This is my polo bike. So far the only bike I’ve ever bothered to name and it is the craziest and most fun bike I’ve ever owned. A total roach of a bike, both the fork and r.triangle are out of alignment and it’s a tiny 50cm x 50cm frame (I ride a 54cm). To top it off, I found it on the street after passing by it day after day. Pictures by Sasha Eysymontt.
- Trek 1200 50cm aluminum frame/fork from god knows when.
- Headset: loose and pitted
- Wheels: Velocity cardboard (The best name to ride with don’t ya know!) 7spd
- Cranks: 165mm. Still have overlap with the front wheel though.
- Shifter: Downtube shifter. The shifter boss has come slightly unbonded from the downtube. Meh
- R.Der: Long cage shimano LX from the parts box
- Brakes: Janky calipers that I traded for.
- Brake Lever: A 2 into 1 special lever. It pulls both brakes at once and is set to pull more rear brake then front.
- Polo Ratio: 32-? Its been getting higher lately so I’m not sure. Probably around 2:1.