Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Updates

I've been tidying up the site a bit so you might notice some changes. New gear soon, the screens just need to be made and I'll be able to post some pictures up.

Also, CMWC is this weekend in Toronto and lots of NYC peeps are caravaning up to represent the Big Apple and party. For those that stay local (like me) there is a team race up in Harlem this Sunday with a 'Messenger' section that includes a $1000 cash prize. Damn!

This CMWC is also going to have a Bike Polo competition organized by Brian from Ottawa. We already know that the Doug/Zack/Paul team are the current undisputed North-East champs, but are they world level? I think so and wouldn't bet on anyone else! Is the UCI sanctioning this?

I really hope to see a ton of photos come out of this.

No comments: