Monday, June 30, 2008

Spotlight on Affinity Cycles in BK!

Affinity Cycles is a rad shop located in the hinterlands of Williamsburg on Grand Street.

Run by Jason and John* this full service shop is the gem of Williamsburg. The can get you whatever you need! From a high quality Affinity branded frame to whatever you need to fix up that old RaleighSchwinnRoss 10-speed you snaked from your parents garage in Pennsylvania and get you rolling with the quickness.

A major strength of this shop is their attention to the customer. Seriously, I've never seen a bike stand set up solely for the use of the customer. Awesome. I used it to change out the fork on my Polo bike last week.

Support Affinity!


616 Grand St
Brooklyn, NY 11211
(718) 384-5181

http://www.affinitycycles.com/

* Some people call John by the name JohnJohn. I never have. He usually responds by the first 'John'.

2 comments:

gabrielamadeus said...

It's true! They gave me lots of free Budweiser, so basically I love them forever.

I even got laid that night. I owe it all to afinity cycles.

Sunnyvale Furniture Assembly said...

Nice bllog you have